TUITION & REGISTRATION
Olympic Ballet School has ongoing class registration.
For the Classical Ballet Division, new students ages 7 and up are required to be evaluated in a placement class prior to registration. Please contact the school office to schedule a placement class.
Tuition is payable by semester or month:
Click to read School Policies
A limited number of scholarships are available and awarded by Olympic Ballet. Please contact the school office for a scholarship application.
For families enrolling multiple dancers, the additional dancers receive 10% off tuition and pay a $20 registration fee.
4 ways you can register:
1) PRINT a registration form and mail or turn in with $25 registration fee.
2) Fill out a form over the phone, call 425-774-7570.
3) Pick up a form in our office (Room 306 in the Frances Anderson building in Edmonds).
4) Fill out an ONLINE registration form*
*Online Registration CURRENTLY CLOSED. Please use above registration options.
* Please note that registration is not complete until the $25 registration fee has been received. Return registration form and fee to:
Olympic Ballet School
700 Main Street
Edmonds, WA 98020
The registration fee secures your place. Tuition is due in full by the 1st day of class. Please note that tuition and registration payments are non-refundable. Please make checks payable to Olympic Ballet School.